Terms & Conditions
The term ‘The Scottish Amater FA’ or 'SAFA' or, ‘The Scottish Amateur Football Association’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change and as such many be changed by us at any time, your usage or this site confirms the acceptance of this and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have read and understand these terms at the time that you are using the site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction or Screen Captures is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website or a screen capture from another website or document without The Scottish Amatuer FA’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Northern Ireland.
- The Scottish Amatuer FA does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on our website.
The Scottish Amateur FA may make changes to the material on our website without notice. The material displayed on our site is provided without guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it or any materials posted on it.