News Detail » Technical Administrator Role
Scottish Amateur Football Association
Technical Administrator Position
Scottish Amateur FA, 6th Floor, Hampden Park, Glasgow, G42 9DB
E-Mail – SAFA@scottish-football.com
The Scottish Amateur FA is the largest organising body for adult recreational football in the country with its aim to promote, foster and develop football, throughout its membership without any form of discrimination.
The Association was founded in 1909 and currently provides recreational football to over 40,000 people through various National and Regional competitions and local League structure.
The role is a full time position for a person who has ambition to become the Technical Administrator of the Scottish Amateur Football Association. The Person is responsible for the administration and operations of the Scottish Amateur Cup and Sunday Trophy and responsible for the Scottish Amateur FA Online Cup Management /Administration / Website /Publications and Social Media Platforms.
Skills & Knowledge
· Will have several years experience in Information Technology / Administration work
· The ability to lead and assist with the utilisation of modern technology to enhance the services currently provided by and for the office of the Scottish Amateur Football Association.
· Good Communications and Organisational / Coordinating Skills.
· Experience in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, iStudio Publisher
· Experience in producing statistics and analysis for reporting purposes
· I.T / Functional Expertise in Microsoft Office Package
Interest and commitment to amateur football is preferred
Experience in committee environment.
Familiar with standard desktop applications.
Be in possession of a current driving licence.
· Be accessible, welcoming and helpful to all
· Innovative and Risk-Taker
· Commitment to continuous Improvement
· Ability to work individually or as part of a team
· Excellent Presentation and communication skills
Core Hours - 8:30am to 4:30pm
Flexible working hours will be required at times and will be discussed
Letter of application, including experience and suitability for the role along with an up to date CV should be forward to the above address (postal or e-mail) by Monday 30th September 2019.